In this space, you, as a User, can find all the information relating to the legal terms and conditions that define the relationship between Users and the IGROPAR team as responsible for this website. As a User, it is important that you are aware of these terms before continuing your navigation. Likewise, the IGROPAR team is committed to process the information of our Users and clients with full guarantees and to comply with the national and European requirements that regulate the collection and use of the personal data of our Users. This website, therefore, strictly complies with the RGPD (REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 on data protection) and the LSSI-CE Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce
In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform you:
IGROPAR (IGNACIO ROSA PARDO - 26755926A) is a company dedicated to the sale of medical equipment, as well as any other product of interest to the medical sector and industry.
IGROPAR is a company domiciled for the purposes of this information at Polígono Industrial Bovalar, 46970 Alaquàs in Valencia (Spain), and is currently responsible for the use, management and operation of the www.igropar.com website.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Access and/or use of this portal confers the condition of User, who accepts, from the moment of such access and/or use, the General Conditions of use reflected here. The mentionned Conditions will be of application independently of the General Conditions of Contracting that in its case are of obligatory fulfillment.
Use of the portal
IGROPAR provides access to a large number of products, information, services, etc. (hereinafter, "the contents") on the Internet belonging to IGROPAR, or to third parties to which the User may have access. The User assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that may be necessary to access certain services or contents. In such registration, the User shall be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the User may be provided with a password for which he/she will be responsible, undertaking to use it diligently and confidentially. The User undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services that IGROPAR offers through its website and, by enunciative examples but not limited to, not to use them for:
- Incur in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities.
- Disseminate content or advertising of a racist, xenophobic or illegal pornographic nature, or that advocates terrorism or violates human rights.
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of IGROPAR, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Attempt to access and, if applicable, use the e-mail accounts of other Users and modify or manipulate their messages.
IGROPAR reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the respect for the dignity of the person, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that violate the youth or childhood, the public order or opinions expressed by users on its website through any participation tool.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
1. All distinctive signs, trademarks, trade names, content, structure, design and presentation of the elements and any other information appearing on this website are the property of IGROPAR itself or as an assignee and are protected by industrial and intellectual property rights.
2. The User is prohibited from reproducing, transforming, distributing, publicly communicating and, in general, any other form of exploitation of the elements referred to in the previous paragraph without the express authorisation of IGROPAR.
3. The User shall refrain from using any means that may remove, alter, evade or manipulate any protection devices or security systems that may be installed and that may entail a risk or damage or disable the website and / or its contents.
4. IGROPAR is not responsible for the possible inappropriate use that third parties may make of this website, nor for the information that they transmit to third parties through it. The use of the contents that the User may make and the possible consequences or damages that may arise are the sole responsibility of the User. IGROPAR shall not be liable for damages of any kind caused to Users by the use of links, directories and search tools, which allow users to access websites belonging to and/or managed by third parties, as well as the presence of viruses or other malicious codes in the contents that may cause any damage to the computer system, electronic documents or files of the Users. IGROPAR reserves the right to exercise the legal actions it deems appropriate arising from any unlawful use by third parties of the contents of its website.
Exclusion of guarantees and liability
IGROPAR is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, but not limited to: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
IGROPAR reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its website, and may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same as the way in which they are presented or located on its website.
In the event that the domain name contains links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, IGROPAR shall not exercise any control over such sites and content. In no case, IGROPAR assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to another website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of these hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections shall not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
Right of exclusion
IGROPAR reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or at the request of a third party, to those Users who do not comply with the General Conditions of Use.
IGROPAR will pursue the breach of the conditions, as well as any improper use of its portal, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
Modification of these conditions and duration
IGROPAR may modify at any time the conditions set forth herein, being duly published as they appear here.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
The relationship between IGROPAR and the User shall be governed by current Spanish legislation and any dispute shall be submitted to the Spanish Courts and Tribunals.
Should any User have any questions about these Legal Conditions or any comments about the portal, please contact email@example.com
On behalf of the IGROPAR team, we thank you for taking the time to read this "Legal Notice".