Conditions of purchase
1. General conditions
The information we receive when a registration is made is completely confidential and only IGROPAR - IGNACIO ROSA PARDO will have access to the data. Registration at www.igropar.com is free of charge. The user will have access to his personal data by means of a username and password, which can be changed at any time. The customer is not obliged to register and can unsubscribe at any time.
2. Prior to contracting: necessary information
The general conditions of contracting together with the particular conditions that may be established in certain cases, will expressly regulate the relations between IGROPAR and the Users who contract the products offered through its website.
The User/Buyer will be able to access the information about the products in Spanish and English, except in the case of the manuals or technical data sheets of certain products.
These Conditions of Purchase have been drawn up in accordance with Spanish law:
- Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
- Law 7/1998 on General Contracting Conditions.
- Royal Decree 1906/1999 regulating telephone or electronic contracting with general terms and conditions in development of Article 5.3 of Law 7/1998.
- General Law 26/1984 for the Defence of Consumers and Users, Law 7/1996 on the Regulation of Retail Trade.
- Royal Decree-Law 14/1999 regulating the Electronic Signature and any other applicable legal provisions.
The purchase of any of the products on the IGROPAR website implies acceptance as a User, without reservations of any kind, to each and every one of these "Conditions of Purchase", as well as the "Special Conditions" which, where appropriate, govern the purchase.
The present "Purchasing Conditions", together with those conditions specifically indicated on the navigation screens, provide information on the procedures necessary for the purchase of products. The customer, as a user, declares that he/she is aware of and accepts these formalities as necessary to carry out the purchase process.
The products offered on the IGROPAR website, together with their characteristics and price will appear on the screen. The images of the products show as accurately as possible the colour of the products, but the quality, configuration and resolution of the monitor of the computer, smartphone or tablet may influence the perception of the colours, so there may be a slight difference in colour between the real product and the one reflected on the screen. IGROPAR does not guarantee that the colour shown on the screen is an exact reproduction of the final product received.
IGROPAR reserves the right to decide at any time the products shown and offered to Users through its website. It may also add new products to those included at that time on the website, which shall be governed by the provisions of the "Conditions of Purchase" in effect. IGROPAR reserves the right to stop providing access, at any time and without prior notice, to any of the products offered on its website.
3. Purchase of products: procedure
To access and register on the IGROPAR website you must be of legal age (18 years old).
- Step 1. Registration
Registration is necessary to purchase products through the website. To do so, you must access the corresponding area of the website and fill in the forms following these instructions:
I. Fill in the electronic form, following the steps and instructions indicated.
II. Accept "terms and conditions". Click on the "ACCEPT" button.
III. And, finally, verify receipt of the registration confirmation in the e-mail account provided by the User.
If you are already a registered user, you will be able to place the order by entering your e-mail address and password.
The login and password provided by the User at the time of registration are personal and non-transferable. They are identifiers and are used to access and make purchases. The password can ONLY be modified by the user, in which case the previous passwords will lose their validity.
- Step 2. Selection of articles.
Once registered, the user will be able to make the purchase process by selecting the desired products and adding them to the "Shopping Basket".
- Step 3. Purchase of the articles.
Once added, you can formalize the order assuming the irrevocable acceptance of each and every one of these "Conditions of Purchase" and, where appropriate, of the "Special Conditions" that may exist. It is understood that the purchase will be finalised and completed for all legal purposes.
- Step 4. Confirmation email.
Subsequently, IGROPAR will send by e-mail to the User a proof of purchase.
- Step 5. Access to invoices.
Likewise, the User may download, by accessing with his/her user name and password, the invoice corresponding to the order placed or request IGROPAR to send it to him/her.
The invoice will be issued once the goods have been dispatched. It will be available 24 hours after the order has been placed. If you wish to modify any of the information on the invoice, you must inform us within a maximum period of three days using the written means available: contact form or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event that a user or customer maintains debit balances with IGROPAR, IGROPAR reserves the right to cancel the user and password to access its website.
4. How to place an order
IGROPAR offers the following options for placing orders.
- By telephone from Monday to Friday during office hours: from 9am to 3pm . Call us to +34 96 101 77 77.
- On-line through our website: www.igropar.com
- By whatsapp. Only for registered users. Number +34 644 38 68 71
- By email: email@example.com
5. Prices and payment methods
- Price list
The prices shown on the website do not include VAT and, unless there is a typographical error, are those in effect at the time of purchase. In the event of a typographical error, we will contact the customer as soon as possible to provide a solution.
IGROPAR, as a registered distributor of medical devices, will offer the products with a VAT rate of 10% or 21% in accordance with the law in effect.
Due to their special tax regime, the geographical areas corresponding to the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla will be exempt from VAT and subject to the payment of the corresponding import tax (customs clearance costs and import taxes are not included in the price of the article or in the shipping costs and must be paid at destination by the User). As a general rule, any taxes, duties, taxes and brokerage fees that may accrue as a result of the sale and purchase of products, as well as any other expenses arising from the same, shall be borne by the User.
The shipping costs that appear on the screen are the responsibility of the User and depend on the rates set by the transport agency contracted at any given time, varying according to the destination and weight of the shipment.
- Methods of payment
Payment for products purchased from IGROPAR can be made by:
- Credit or debit card (only through the web): for which the following information will be requested on the screen:
- Type of card
- Card number
- Expiry date
- As well as any other necessary information required on the screen.
- Bank transfer: once the order has been completed, you will be informed of the steps to follow and the IGROPAR payment account. It is necessary to indicate in the SENDER or ORDERING PARTY field the name of the end customer and in the SUBJECT you must indicate the order number, quotation number or invoice or proforma invoice number, for easy identification and correspondence of the payment with your order. If you wish to speed up the processing of your order, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of the transfer.
- Direct debit: Those customers who have been working with IGROPAR for some time and who, after the appropriate verifications, are able to use this method of payment, will be sent a receipt directly to their bank on the agreed dates.
- Bizum (coming soon).
As an electronic payment system, IGROPAR has installed an e-commerce payment gateway that has contracted with the bank CAIXA RURAL DE TORRENT. All data provided for this purpose are encrypted to ensure maximum security. The browsing and purchasing process on the website is carried out using the SSL protocol, thus providing both the customer and IGROPAR with the highest standards of confidentiality and security in communications. This protocol guarantees the user:
- The identity of the recipient of their data (no impersonation of the seller).
- The confidentiality of the information supplied by the user
- The integrity (non-manipulation) of the information provided.
IGROPAR guarantees that under no circumstances does it store in any way the data provided by Users through the payment gateway, and that it is only kept while the purchase is being made, the payment is being made and until the legal withdrawal period has elapsed. In order to provide the utmost security to credit card owners, a three-digit number has been included on their cards which serves as an identification code to verify the physical presence of the card during Internet transactions. This three-digit number is printed on the back of your card (in the signature area), immediately after the card number. In order to prevent fraudulent credit card transactions, these check digits will be requested to validate the transaction. Likewise, depending on the user's bank, the bank may request an extra code or identification prior to the final payment of the order.
6. Shipping, delivery times and processing costs
Important: Orders received from Monday to Friday up to 2 p.m. will be processed the same day. Orders received after 2 p.m. will be processed the following day. Orders received on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays will be processed on the first available working day.
- Delivery times
Deliveries are made from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays, and delivery times will begin to run from the time of confirmation of payment of your order. If payment is made by credit card before 2pm, confirmation will be quicker, but if the chosen method of payment is by bank transfer, the order will be processed once we have received the transfer (If you wish to speed up the processing of your order, please send an email to email@example.com with proof of the transfer).
- For shipments to Spain (Peninsular) delivery times will be for most products from 24 to 48 hours, in working days.
- Deliveries to the Balearic Islands have a delivery time of 1 to 3 working days.
- Shipments to the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla are considered Export, with a fixed rate of 55 € which will be included in the invoice. These shipments are exempt from VAT and the buyer is responsible for the payment of local taxes (APIC, IGIC, etc.). The delivery time for shipments to the Canary Islands is approximately 1 to 7 working days.
- Deliveries to other EU countries have a delivery time of 1 to 3 working days.
For some products the delivery times may be different, in which case it will be indicated on the product sheet. If your order contains products with different delivery times, we will contact you to find the easiest way to balance the delivery of your order.
In some exceptional cases, items may be out of stock and delivery may be delayed. If this happens, we will inform you as soon as possible so that you can exchange the item, refund your purchase or simply wait until we receive stock.
* Delivery times are always approximate and are met in 99% of cases. However, it must be taken into account that carriers are on route and it is not always possible to meet the deadlines.
- Handling fees.
For standard shipments:
- Valencian Community: free shipping on orders over 50€ (excluding VAT). If your order does not exceed 50 €, 4.50 € + VAT will be added for processing costs (preparation, handling, administration).
- Spain (Peninsula) and Portugal: free shipping on orders over 150€ (excluding VAT). If your order does not exceed 150 €, 9,00 € + VAT will be added for processing costs (preparation, handling, administration).
- Balearic Islands: free shipping on orders over 200€ (excluding VAT). If your order does not exceed 200€, 18.90 € + VAT will be added for processing costs (preparation, handling, administration).
- Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla: the processing and shipping costs will be borne by the customer, with a flat rate of 55€ which will be included in the invoice.
- Other EU countries: Handling and shipping costs will depend on the country, weight and volume. The customer will be informed upon acceptance of the quotation.
For urgent shipments, please contact the IGROPAR team to find the best solution to get the material to your clinic as soon as possible. These shipments may incur a surcharge over the standard 24-48 hour shipping rates.
Shipping costs for very heavy products: The shipping costs for very heavy products for Spain (Peninsula, Balearic Islands, Canary Islands) and Portugal will be calculated according to the shipment and its particular conditions. IGROPAR offers the possibility of sending these orders in palletized form to guarantee the integrity of the products sent and to facilitate their handling at destination. These orders will be shipped to the customer's facilities at street level, not being included the service of taking the goods to upper floors.
7. Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from the purchased product within 14 calendar days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will expire 14 calendar days after the day on which you or a third party indicated by you, other than the carrier, acquired the material possession of the goods. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must notify us at the following e-mail address of your decision to withdraw from the contract by means of an unequivocal statement:
You may use the model withdrawal form below. However, its use is not compulsory.
- I hereby inform you that I withdraw from my contract of sale of the following good... because (reason)…
- Ordered on / received on…
- Name of consumer and user…
- Address of the consumer and user…
- Signature of the consumer and user (only if this form is submitted on paper)
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that the communication concerning your exercise of this right is sent before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of withdrawal
In the event of cancellation by you, we will refund the total amount paid, including delivery costs ( assuming that you have reached the minimum order quantity. Otherwise, you will be refunded the full amount of your order except for the delivery costs) without delay and, in any case, no later than 14 calendar days from the date on which we are informed of your decision to withdraw from the purchased product. We will preferably use bank transfer for reimbursement, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any case, you will not incur any costs as a result of the reimbursement. We may also withhold reimbursement until we have received and checked the condition of the goods.
You must return or deliver the goods directly to us at:
- IGROPAR – IGNACIO ROSA PARDO
- Address: C/ Jaume I nº 30, Pol. Ind. Bovalar, (46970) Alaquàs (España)
As soon as possible after informing the company of the withdrawal. In any case, at the latest within 14 calendar days from the date on which you inform us of your decision to withdraw from the contract. The deadline shall be deemed to have been met if you return the goods before this period has expired. You shall bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
Exceptions to the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal shall not apply to contracts relating to:
- The supply of goods made to the specifications of the consumer and user or clearly personalised.
- The supply of goods which are likely to deteriorate or expire quickly.
- The supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene and which have been unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of sealed audio or video recordings or sealed software which have been unsealed by the consumer and user after delivery.
The warranty is only addressed to the owner who appears on the invoice and only the owner can claim it. In order to make use of the guarantee, the user must previously notify IGROPAR by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, and no goods that have not been previously authorised for exchange, return or repair will be accepted in our warehouses. Consumable products are excluded from the guarantees.
The guarantee of the products sold by IGROPAR is provided and established by virtue of the regulations contained in the effect legislation, in particular, in the R.D. 1/2007, article 114 and following, "Guarantees and after-sales services".
In the event of non-conformity of the product, a period of 2 years is recognised for consumers and a period of 1 year for professionals and freelancers, starting from the time of delivery. Only in cases where this is indicated in the product description may the warranty period be different from that indicated.
For some products, the warranty may be longer than the legally established (UR Regulation 2017/745 on Medical Devices), this option being the sole responsibility of the supplier, in order to highlight the quality of the products.
Equipment for repair shall be sent carriage paid by the customer. IGROPAR reserves the right to prove that the defect has been caused by manufacturing fault or misuse.
For safety and health reasons, it is essential that the product and its packaging are not altered, and cannot be returned if the seal has been opened.
In the event that the product arrives at our facilities with damage attributable to the packaging or deficient protection, the repair may not be covered by the warranty.
To avoid problems with the installation or operation of the purchased product, please ensure that you have followed the installation and operating instructions contained in the user manuals.
If, even so, the purchased product does not work properly, you should immediately contact the manufacturer's customer service and technical assistance services or, if applicable, the representative or distributor.
The technical services will usually require you to provide them with the following data:
- Invoice number.
- Identification of the specific model.
- Serial number.
The warranty is offered by the manufacturer, whose Technical Service will determine if the product can be repaired by changing the parts that present a manufacturing defect, or total replacement in the event that the product is not repairable.
If the repair is not covered by the warranty, a quotation for the repair will be sent to the customer. The evaluation of the fault by the Technical Service has a cost of 40€ + VAT 21% which corresponds to the revision carried out. This cost must be borne by the customer if the repair is not accepted.
If the product is not under warranty, the customer will have to pick up the product at his own expense. Consumable parts such as batteries, hydraulics, motors, cables, bulbs, fuses etc. are not covered by the warranty together with accessories. During the repair or overhaul period, the company will not replace the product and no compensation will be paid.
Finally, the warranty will be void:
- In case of power surges or connection to an unsuitable voltage.
- Misuse not following the instructions in the product manual.
- For any alteration made to the product, its documentation or invoice.
- Si se realiza cualquier reparación de manera unilateral por parte del usuario comprador.
- If you do not have or lack the corresponding invoice.
9. Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
IGROPAR reserves the right to bring any civil or criminal actions it deems appropriate for the improper use of its web pages and contents, or for breach of these conditions.
The parties agree, of their free will, that the relationship between the user and IGROPAR shall be governed by the Spanish regulations in effect and the courts and tribunals of the city of VALENCIA (Spain) shall be competent to decide on any dispute that may arise between the User and IGROPAR.